Everyday seeds of espionage, or just self defense.
Think of this as a loose, tenuous, bare skeletal blueprint of the skills needed to be a spy. Needless to say extra âsignsâ are always welcome, like an undying penchant for extreme sports like skydiving and bungee jumping, as well as the ability to undertake great physical challenges which test your mental toughnessâ¦ Oh, and maybe the natural gift of knowing how to dress well, wear a tailored suit, or in the case of a femme fatale, control a room with an elegantly subtle evening number.
1. Do you have an eye for detail?
2. Are you something of a loner?
3. Are you a good poker player?
4. Are you physically fit without advertising the fact?
5. * Do you happen to know the 5 strongest or best natural tools (read weapons) your body possess (even without martial arts trainingâ¦ and by association, are you then aware of the main weaknesses of the human body?) *
7. How good is your general knowledge and memory, and are you capable when it comes to applied knowledge and resourcefulness?
8. Are you good with your hands, beyond simply decent hand-eye coordination?
9. Do you like adventure and traveling long distances?
10. Are you a good driver?
If you're interested in the know how of the Spy world then visit these handy sites for tips on how to be a spy and how to spot one.
> Spot a spy
> Be a spy
- Your knees
- Heels of your hands
- The webbing between your thumb and forefinger
Top 5 weaknesses (easier to spot)
- Solar plexus
Depending on where you are, Skyfall is either out or still coming (very soon), either way I hope it does the job of in some way rectifying the sad year weâve had in terms of film releases. Aside from a couple of big budget superhero sequels there hasnât been much to be excited about â and Iâm on the side of those who was disappointed by The Dark Knight Rises (it says something that The Avengers had better box office earnings than TDKR)â¦ so sad, lets end the year on a high.
<< Coming soon! In the coming weeks I will be featuring the talents of some of my artistic friends, focusing on poetry, art, photography and film-making. Stay tuned! >>